6.26.2010

仲间, idea

Lately got too many idea for drawing..
Wanna try them out, but lack of time
When I have time to draw them, the inspiration has disappeared..

That's why I love holiday
Coz' I no need to focus so much on homeworks..
[well, at least for this week, got exam next month kia.......!! ]

Collage? Thumbprint? Monochrome drawing?........
For this holiday, I really dunno what should I try first.. xP

------

I found that there's many music-talented students in my school..
Last time Teachers' Day, many presentations included musics..
Violin, cello, saxophone [solo, so cool!!! >.<], choir.....
If I'm not wrong, in the next event [maybe hari koko]
Got Chinese Orchestra and even band.. hush!

But before that, I must do well in the following minggu koperasi =P

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

雨は やむことを知らずに 今日も降り続くけれど
そっと 差し出した傘の中で 温もりに 寄り添いながら

--Rain, SID

没有评论:

发表评论