1.13.2011

diamond crevasse

I just realise that
It had passed for a year...



Ya, it's PLKN
The pics above is the sea I took in a sunday morning
I can't forget the strong and calming breeze
And a "ghost incident" that I met in the1st day I went there xD

It's a night with strong breeze too
I stayed in an empty dewan with my new friends
and the chairs... suddenly moved by themselves!!
the chairs moved slightly one by one!!
We felt afraid when looking at them
and suddenly a logical thought rushed into our mind--
actually it's the breeze that made the chairs move = =

I owe someone a "thank you"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Why....
Kanda Yu and Saotome Alto look so alike?



(by the way, I still prefer Kanda *^_^*
Mugen hatsudo!!)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hush, I've decided
I wanna do all versions of Lenalee!

没有评论:

发表评论